Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Non Religious Wedding Program Wording What's The Best Wording For A Nonreligious Wedding Program That Covers The Events In The Reception As Well?

What's the best wording for a nonreligious wedding program that covers the events in the reception as well? - non religious wedding program wording

I make wedding programs for my wedding. However, have taken on the basis of my research programs are provided for the wedding and I found only programs, detailing the events during the ceremony. But my girlfriend and I are not particularly religious, and not a Christian faith-based ceremony. We want you to all events on our wedding day (the site's coverage of the ceremony are the same as the host side) to events at the reception. We believe that this will help to better inform our customers about what happens in the night. Any advice would be very grateful!

5 comments:

Jenny Jenny said...

People focus too much on tradition and how things are "supposed to be." It's your wedding! Do what you want. Some family members were disappointed with my options and said "oh well." I pay for my wedding. I do it my way. (Yes, I am with the entrance of the events in my programs.)

Lydia said...

List of services to a list of the wedding party and their relationship to you, you can create a poem or something special about love and marriage, and I thank you for both of you with your day.
There's really nothing in terms of the recording .... belong

Peace said...

The goal is that people know what happens during the ceremony. People want to know when you walk across the island, and when it's over. You do not start because the receipt had a festive air. The events at the reception (cake cutting, bouquet to start, etc.), and do not expect to be a guide for him.

What they are trying to do is a list of all events. This is done in the call. "The wedding will take in the park reception to follow.

You can line up to the end of their programs and unique to add, to be held during the reception as a fire dancer and a clown for children or whatever.

By the way, you did not mention that it is notConfessional. Just religious language out of him. Using examples of "humanist" marriage programs.

chelseto... said...

Confessional

Sondra D said...

The best formula would be a detailed chronological list of events throughout the day. Since this is done for itself, does not apply any rules.

Post a Comment