Monday, February 15, 2010

Swelling Stomach 7 Weeks Pregnant 35 Weeks Pregnant, Whole Body Swollen?

35 weeks pregnant, whole body swollen? - swelling stomach 7 weeks pregnant

I recently went to the doctor and they said they found the protein in the urine. My blood pressure was slightly high, and I think it was because I had a big headache for 3 consecutive days. Then, swollen at the weekend, my swollen feet, my hands, my face is great, and my stomach is very difficult! It is so hard that it hurt to give birth do at night! I mean, it really hurts, because I carry bricks in my stomach. I can barely walk! So my body is holding water? You have something wrong with how one should drink plenty of water? I drink about 6-7 bottles of water per day. The normal size bottles. Is it too much or too little? I do not know how the hell I want for 5 weeks with a bloated belly to do. It is so difficult. What should I do? When I lie on my back, II feel for a dying, it hurts too much. Do not sleep!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hello, u have to go to the emergency room now or suffer from pre-eclampsia and r U and the child in danger, or could be something of a slap in the face. Hardness can wait for the early stages of labor, no longer. Good Luck

due April 8,2010 w/ a girl! said...

One of my swollen feet and begged the document on which it actually is, unless you also swelling in another area. She said that if I start swelling of the hands and face to meet the R & D because it is likely to mean that high BP can cause complications. You have to go HUN protein in urine, headaches and swelling, as you said means that the BP-up there. Go for sure. Good luck!

Sublime_... said...

You must drink at least 64 liters of water per day, preferably more if you can .... actually reduce the swelling. The inflammation occurs when you try your body, the toxins, so it requires more water to get rid of them.

Try this: a garlic supplement - this will help with the blood pressure. Also take a supplement combination of calcium, magnesium and potassium to regulate the retention of body water. It is time, in a modified bed rest, except in the planned exercise 20-30 minutes per day with a small foot-tilt, pelvis and extends cat or breathing exercises.

I have also received calls closely with pre-eclampsia and with these additions and a lot of water, I took my BP 165/110-135/80, and have more protein in the urine in a week.My inflammation is significantly reduced. Hang on, is almost complete!

MORE: If you have been ruled out to a reputable doctor should check pre-eclampsia blood tests to) your uric acid in the blood, liver or kidney enzyme test and CBC (complete blood count, have not done an examination of "the urine of 24 hours and have a protein The checks your blood pressure at home at least 3-5 times a day. Sudden weight gain than the weight of the water, but also a symptom of preeclampsia, if edema is caused by uric acid in the blood. swelling of the face is a symptom, so that if your blood pressure back up to have protein in urine and of uric acid in blood, you must pre-eclampsia and should be in complete bed rest and taking any medication for blood pressure. My stomach canCelebration of some of the weight of the water, or it could be just the uterus is very popular to do - nothing, until the "punch". Get a second opinion from another doctor if your not the criteria I mentioned. Do not hesitate to see, too!

Post a Comment