Thursday, December 31, 2009

Gold Plated Desert Eagle Airsoft My Plan Of Action, Need Feed Back!!?

My plan of action, need feed back!!? - gold plated desert eagle airsoft

There is a pharmacy on the corner, that my father had worked for several years. My best friend thinks she can not with impunity to steal, and I'll take the bet! The illness is $ 10 per lot! And we must help shape the final decision! I want the gun or any of its weapons? It even has a gold Desert Eagle can seize money and discussed the use of ... What are the chances that I beat all?

What now?

2 comments:

nuetral said...

Gold-plated Desert Eagle attributable to recognize.

Shotgun! so powerful, so you must use it well for the intimidation factor, but.

It is likely that you could start thinking that the weapons of the judges enter at least your set is to get intimidated.

Certainly, no weapons in prison, so your gona have to defend his manhood to old to ... Good luck!

rufjwele said...

Why would a business that works, is Daddy?

I think you're lying.

Post a Comment