Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Kiss My Face Tinted Moisturizer What Can I Use On My Super Sensitive Acne Prone Skin?

What Can I use on my super sensitive acne prone skin? - kiss my face tinted moisturizer

My skin is very sensitive. I do not burn so easily. I have liberated acne, Aveeno, neutragena, (clean and clear kit glycolic acid and had laser treatment makes my skin so sensitive.) I've used many other products. I currently use Mr.Donner 's Magic Castile soap and moisturizer Alba Hawaiin. This works very well, but my skin is worse and it burns when using these products. I wear makeup, but her Kiss My Face Moisturizer (perfume and all that good stuff) I do not know what to do! I am 16 years old and I know that hormones have a lot to do with it, but I do not think that my skin must be so serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment