Friday, December 25, 2009

Hunting Boats Duck Hunting One Man Layout Boat?

Duck hunting one man layout boat? - hunting boats

I have a man duck hunting boat design must be serious. I often work with wood, but my plans are generally not necessary to float! I pulled all the fiberglass, and I DRYROT in some places. I know that from the bad wood and replace it. What kind of wood are used, the frame such as oak, and the "skin" or "tapes" on the outside, looks like cedar or pine. Everything has been nailed down, why not live? Is it necessary, with nails or screws much sink and fill it with epoxy? What type of fiber? Weight? What kind of glass fiber epoxy resin should I use? What color? It must just gray with black stripes to resemble the water in Michigan ... The base is plywood, it seems, Home Depot all rotten, what do I replace you?
Any help would be great! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment