Thursday, January 28, 2010

Low Soft Cervix Early Pregnancy How Should Your Cervix Be In Early Pregnancy?

How should your cervix be in early pregnancy? - low soft cervix early pregnancy

Who knows if his curvix will be high and hard? soft or low early in pregnancy. I know what it is, the time of ovulation, but not whether there is a difference when you're pregnant? I is low and smooth with a white discharge.

What's relieving, if it is. I have thick white discharge. Yesterday, it was in my underwear and sometimes when I wipe too. my period is 30 December.

My only other symptoms such as pain in the want to have my time. Nipples very sore and itchy, sore lower back fatigue. Full / gasy for two days.

2 comments:

Saints go all the way said...

Cervix should be closed and thick. Some women have had the open collar, and then sutured. You're probably right. Your doctor can determine whether it is good or not. I hope the best for you!

janiewq said...

Appears, or whether you ovulate or that you just made. There was pain and itching of the nipples during pregnancy and all the symptoms, but she had not been pregnant. Heck, my nipples are a pain in the right, and I had my period one or two weeks. two. So you wait until you're too late. If you are the cervix is open, it's really not good for pregnancy HUN, because it will be closed. Moreover, according to fertility friend.com, cervical, would you not from a person not just pregnant when concieced different. Wait.

Post a Comment