Sunday, January 3, 2010

Small Green Home Plans Where Can I Find Solar Or Green House Plans That Also Conform To Restrictions For Historic Revitalization Area

Where can I find solar or green house plans that also conform to restrictions for historic revitalization area - small green home plans

I own a small piece of land in an old neighborhood in the center of North Carolina, where a revitalization project is underway. We were among the few families who keep possession of the homestead of our ancestors. The small and modest house, which dates back to the 1800s have been largely demolished, with only a handful to be to restore mobility. While there is still a restriction in writing, the developers are trying to start to build houses in the style of the original community () small farm and Victorian country house. Does anybody know where I house plans, the right to attend can be found, but also for my own needs for passive solar heating / cooling? As for the direction of my destiny. In one corner, narrow and deep to cross, with its front to the west, the road to the south.

2 comments:

bluescee... said...

All I can say is lucky that I was in a historic town and should not replace old windows with double glazed glass, even if you compare new window will be made.

scott_ch... said...

ask your extension agent for the municipality or local municipality or state Department of Agriculture. In Arizona, the state, the information on the plants of the arid region (reducing water consumption and natural landscapes)

Post a Comment