Sunday, January 31, 2010

Waxing Allergy Why Do Your Ears Itch When You Are Experiencing Allergy Symptoms?

Why do your ears itch when you are experiencing allergy symptoms? - waxing allergy

I have seasonal allergies and Ourdoor inside. It seems that if I experience other symptoms - sneezing, runny nose, etc. - to the ears also itch like crazy. It is probably worse than other symptoms. And no, I do not build my ears a lot of wax ... Only when I saw my allergies.

Has it happened to anyone before? What can you do but rub like crazy? Thank you!

3 comments:

healthwr... said...

Yes, you can because itching is an allergic reaction. His body has been through the experience of relaxation and can cause a range of symptoms of inflammation, such as itching.

surreall... said...

So I am. I am allergic to pollen makes my sore throat and sooooo bad as I feel it in my ear ... So begins behind the ear rub ... so yea

suz said...

YES! I'm allergic to everything, and I hate it when itching ears.

Post a Comment